Top 10 preparation tips for Aspirants of JEE/NEET 2023
Every year, more than a million candidates apply for competitive exams like JEE and NEET but among them, only a couple thousand get the chance to go to their dream college. Each candidate who applies has done his best for past years preparing and is confident in himself, so why do only a few of them emerge as toppers? As per the Best Coaching in Ranchi for IIT JEE, the simple reason for this is not how much they prepare, it’s how do they prepare. Therefore, stating that having good study material is crucial, but even if you have it and don’t know how to get the most out of it, it’s of no use. Hence, with the help of the best JEE/NEET 1. Timeliness and execution: The primary step is to never doubt yourself and always follow a pre-determined study plan. This plan should be set either daily or on an hourly basis and the aspirant should be determined to achieve that. Note: Instead of setting up a goal to study for a certain time, aim to study a certain topic. This way is most effective for dividing your syllabus and most effective study plan. teachers at Champ Square, we have prepared the best strategy for the aspirants for the year 2023.
So, to get your hard work to give the most fruitful results here are some points that’ll turn it into smart work:
1. Timeliness and execution: The primary step is to never doubt yourself and always follow a pre-determined study plan. This plan should be set either daily or on an hourly basis and the aspirant should be determined to achieve that. Note: Instead of setting up a goal to study for a certain time, aim to study a certain topic. This way is most effective for dividing your syllabus and most effective study plan.
2. Strong Base: Best Coaching in Jharkhand for IIT JEE states that the students who have the strongest foundation of the basics of the concept, turn out to understand and perform way better than those who are only focused on mocking up the details of the concept even without questioning the conceptual problems they face. Therefore, always have a mentor or someone who can guide you the best and explain to you all the basics to set up a strong foundation for each topic to avoid forgetting it in the long run.
3. Use NCERT Books: NCERT books are customized and have great coverage of all the topics including the examples, questions, and explanations to build a strong base of the concept. Many people also believe that, if you only master the NCERT books, and do not use any other study material, you will still be able to score even up to 80-85%. Hence, Aspirants should go through NCERT books thoroughly. Many teachers at Best Coaching in Jharkhand for NEET also state that most of the questions in the examinations are directly or indirectly from NCERT books. They also provide very elaborative and descriptive diagrams and have a good set of sample questions.
4. Comprehensive Study Material: The most important aspect of preparation for JEE is to have very good and complete study material and notes highlighting all the micro concepts of the topic. Therefore, CHAMP SQUARE, Best Coaching in Ranchi for IITsuggests all aspirants develop or study from study material containing all information; all patterns of questions with hints and solutions. This will help you to perform your best irrespective of the type of pattern of the question paper. Also, keeping in handy a set of the right reference books and preparation of easily understandable notes can benefit the aspirants to help them score admission to a good college.
5. Avoid Social Media but use the Internet: Students who are not focused enough and get side-tracked as soon as they start using the internet are advised to skip the rest of this step and only focus on avoiding social media as it is considered to be one of the biggest distractions in today’s era and can deviate you from your studies. Others who are greatly determined and have good focus should surely use the wide variety of quality resources available to them on the internet from verified sources to further their preparations. Some examples of these resources can be, the notes of previous toppers, video tutorials, flow charts, etc. which can sometimes turn out to be a great help for remembering concepts for the long term.
6. Proper Revision: You all would surely hear the phrase, “Practice makes a man perfect.” and hence, one must not leave even a single concept to come back to in the future and revise every concept several times to increase their problem-solving skills, accuracy, and remember concepts, facts, and formulas to heart. Though the revision sometimes in the concepts you already are sure of may seem pointless, it will still be effective and decrease even the 1% chance that you forget or get confused to zero.
7. Avoid comparisons from others: Comparing yourself from others, according to the observations made by Best NEET Coaching can only have one of the two results, it can either demotivate a student if his marks are low or he is behind in the progress or it can make one overconfident if he is ahead in preparations and has better marks. Both of these results can lead to a negative effect on students’ study patterns and style, making them unable to perform their best while preparing.
8. Solving previous year’s papers and taking mock tests: Solving the previous year’s paper with a timer in front of them can help them to get a grasp of the most effective way of solving the paper. In general, such students tend to first solve the part they are most confident about and then go back to the confusing questions they left to solve for later to avoid leaving any questions they are sure to get good marks for later. Also, attempting the mock test papers regularly and analyzing them, allows the students to figure out what their weak areas and mistakes are that they need to work on.
9. No new topic before the exam: Few days before the exam day and the time you get on the day of the exam before entering into the examination room itself is said to be the worst time by Best NEET Coaching in Jharkhand to “Learn a new topic” thinking that they would be able to keep it in their mind for at least few hours but they don’t realize that, this one topic can significantly affect your whole year of preparation in a negative way. Students should on this day, try to stay calm, positive, and motivated, by not taking the stress and keeping their heads clear.
10. Proper Health: Between studying and trying their best to prepare for the exam, most of the students forget that maintaining their health to the topmost level is also of great importance as without good health, the student will not even be able to appear in the examinations and all of his hard work will be in vain. Also, to perform their best in the exam, the aspirants must take proper sleep before the day of the exam, maintain their diet and rest their mind with either little entertainment or proper meditation, this will help keep their head and body level headed so that they can focus their best on solving the questions of the exam.
For the students trying to attempt one of India’s toughest exams IIT, the above process will be important but there are a lot more tips that an experienced mentor can tell after studying the ways used by various students for years. Best IIT JEE Coaching in Ranchi, Champ Square has a team of the most experienced and dedicated faculty, aimed at making every student’s hard work and dream turn to success. They have already shown the proof of their skills by the extraordinary results in past. For more information, you can visit champsquare.co.in